Friday, January 27, 2012

fill in the blank friday 5.0


1.  My favorite place I've ever traveled to is  it a cliché to say El Salvador? or everywhere? Okay, top three, besides El Salvador, in no particular order: Spain, Morocco, Paris.

2.    New Zealand, Australia, Peru, Brazil, Ireland, Scotland, Austria  is somewhere I'd love to go someday. 

3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus or car rise or train) by  plane - sleeping, reading or watching the in-flight movie; riding in a car - reading, listening to music or sleeping; driving a car - listening to music (aren't you glad I didn't say "reading or sleeping"?).

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are    my iPod        a book (or two or three)     and      snacks   .

5.  My favorite travel companion is  the 2005-2006 Marietta College Choir :) and MRT (miss you).

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is  El Salvador, March 2011, our trip to the beach was cancelled because an 8.9 earthquake rocked Japan triggering tsunami warnings for Central America. Also, Spain, Spring 2005, I met someone whose sister attended college with me (but I didn't know her).

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is  not sure. I'm not really the adventurous type when it comes to food (but I am better than I used to be). Maybe pot stickers (dumplings) in China?

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in  North Carolina or Colorado.

9.  I have been to    thirty-two    states in the U.S. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...