Friday, January 13, 2012

fill in the blank friday 4.0


1.  The last thing I ate was  white rice and chicken quesadillas.

2.  The last song I listened to was  "Made to Worship" by Chris Tomlin while unpacking and organizing my room.

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell  ...not a whole lot...man, damn, dam, am, a, mad, an. With my last name I can spell: stew & art (obviously), as, are, ear, wear, tear, stare, wart, tart, was, wet, set, sat, straw, raw, west, rest, test, taste, waste.

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick  blue. It's versatile, there are many shades, jeans are blue, and it's one of my favorite colors.

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find  it depends on which bag we're talking about. My purse is small and right now only contains my passport, money and chapstick. On Wednesday my tote bag was chock-full with snacks, books, DVDs, cell phone, camera, iPod, wallet, cards and other odds & ends since I used it as my "personal item" while flying, but right now it's completely empty.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to  help wrap hundreds of text books and notebooks to prepare the kids for the start of a new school year!

7. My all time favorite song to dance to is  too many choices...too difficult to pick. I love to dance (and sing). I would love if I my life was a musical and everyone spontaneously broke into song and dance every 15-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...