Friday, February 17, 2012

fill in the blank friday 6.0


1.  The best piece of advice I was ever given was  "do what you love" and "don't spend more than you make".

2.  If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to  Love & Hope Children's Home.

3.  If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be  either fajitas (steak or chicken) or a mixed green salad, vinaigrette dressing, chicken fettuccine alfredo, and garlic bread. For dessert: warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies with a touch...okay, large scoop...of vanilla ice cream.

4.  My hair is  something I don't spend a lot of time on. In El Salvador I let it air dry. I've discovered my hair is curlier/wavier here and looks best when I sleep on it wet or when it's wind-dried (most effective when riding in the back of a truck).

5.  If at first you don't succeed   get mad, pout or feel sorry for yourself, then grit your teeth and be determined to try again until you do succeed. Or (what I'm learning is the better option) pray.

6.  I have always been very  much a perfectionist, which - for me - was an unhealthy way to live. It's been and continues to be a process, but I am learning to to love myself as the beautiful mess God made me.

7.  Oh...and by the way...  thank you for reading my blog. It's a labor of love that I enjoy sharing. I truly appreciate when someone tells me they've read it or been touched by what I've written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...