Thursday, April 12, 2012

draw something

My newest source of entertainment is Draw Something. For those not familiar, it's a collaborative, pictionary-like game created for mobile devices. You choose a word from a list the game provides, draw a picture of the word, and send it to your friend, who then (hopefully) guesses the word based on your drawing. You both receives points for correct guesses. I laugh whenever I play this game because my friends' and my drawings are hilariously awful. It's clear I wasn't meant to be an artist.

Yahoo! recently had an article featuring 15 amazing Draw Something pictures and, although I can't help but think these folks have too much free time on their hands, I have to agree their drawings are fantastic. Here's a comparison of my drawings with those from the article (hope they make you laugh):

Yahoo!

Me

Yahoo!

Me
the word is "Beckham"

Yahoo!

Me
the word is "hula hoop"

Yahoo!

Me
the word is "puck"

Yahoo!

Me

Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...