Amazing,
uplifting,
inspiring are a few words that come to mind when attempting to describe my spring retreat experience, but the word that rings truest is
indescribable. Words just aren't enough to describe how much love I have for everyone involved in St. Mary's Life Teen program or how I feel about this past weekend. I am incredibly blessed to have been able to attend retreat this year, and although I was there to serve I, as always, feel I received much more than I gave. Praise God for the teens, the CORE, the moms, Father Black, Deacon Justin, Carolyn, His love, mercy, forgiveness and using this weekend to draw us all into closer relationship with Him and His Son Jesus.
 |
| epic set, complete with castle (behind the screen) |
 |
| jamming with Ken & Annette |
 |
| dancing to The Happy Song |
 |
| skit time! |
 |
| Team Thunder war paint |
 |
| my small group co-leader and close friend Anne |
 |
| silly teens |
 |
| she was my Secret Prayer Partner |
 |
| ready for the zipline! |
 |
| so much fun! |
 |
| egg catapult |
 |
| catch it! |
 |
| Team Smurf |
 |
| powwow on how to best pie Father Black |
 |
| got him! |
 |
| hilarious |
 |
| pie Carolyn |
 |
| the bad "guy" and his dragon learn their lines |
 |
| the hero and his dragon |
 |
| no idea who they were supposed to be, but loved the acting and the costumes |
 |
| the hero rescues his love |
No comments:
Post a Comment