Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a-man-face

I've had many nicknames over the years, but my newest one is A-Man-Face, lovingly bestowed on me by 12-year-old Anna, a member of the Northeast Ohio Youth Team, who stayed with us the past week.

I had SO MUCH FUN with this hard-working, caring, generous, loving and funny group, and am sad to see them go. They adopted me as an unofficial team member, inviting me to join their daily devotions, game nights and anything else that my schedule permitted. Here is a sampling of our adventures:

Morning hike to La Puerta del Diablo
Sunrise at La Puerta
Youth Team


Pizza Hut & Craft Night

Luau-Themed Beach Day
We spent Saturday at a beach house on the Pacific Ocean, 
swimming, flying kites, eating, playing soccer on the beach.

The Santucci's 
Basically adopted me into their family and want
me to visit them when I get back to the States.
My crazy roomies, Anna and Liz
The Santucci clan

I will miss this team!
Ryan, Alex, Connor
Candy, team leader
Dan, team leader, and Gideon, team mascot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...