Thursday, July 14, 2011

what I'm loving wednesday...

In the blogging world, "What I'm Loving Wednesday" is a popular weekly post.
I think it's a great way to remind yourself, and others, of life's blessings,
so I'd like to hop on the bandwagon, albeit a day late.


I'm loving my parents for spending an enormous amount of time and energy running a
two-day garage sale and donating all the proceeds (around $800) to Love & Hope! 
THANK YOU Mom & Dad and to others who contributed to this event!

I'm loving the package Aunt Dianne and Uncle Shawn sent me:
Double-Stuffed Oreos, bubbles, Nutrigrain bars, books, Uno, a deck of cards,
ear plugs galore, and a picture of Shawn and my "cousin" Sadie.
So glad it finally arrived; it really made my day 
- THANK YOU, Auntie Di & Uncle Shawn.

I'm loving the U.S. Women's Soccer team for making it to the World Cup finals!!
Go USA!

I'm loving that Harry Potter and the The Deathly Hallows, Part II comes out tomorrow! 
On the other hand, I am sad that:
a) it's the last movie;
b) I won't be able to go to the midnight showing with Adam
(our plan before I decided to go to El Salvador);
c) none of the Americans here is as big an HP fan as me, 
so I am not sure if anyone will go see it with me...


I'm loving McDonald's Oreo McFlurry. 
 
It's so much better in El Salvador because it has Oreos, PLUS fudge and carmel sauce.


And last, but not least, I'm loving the kids of Love & Hope.
They accept and trust me more and more each day.
Aly & me on the way to the beach
What are YOU loving today?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...