I'M LOVING Irene. Some day I help her with her homework and we played Uno almost everyday this week. She loves Hannah Montana and likes to wear clothes that are pink or sparkly.
I'M LOVING the butterflies. Our backyard is like a butterfly garden.
They swoop, swish, fly, and sometimes even rest on my shoulder.
I'M LOVING our newly organized bodega. One of my responsibilities is to manage our donations and organize the office and clothes bodegas (storage spaces). However, for the last two months I avoided the clothes bodega because it was such an overwhelming mess! Then last Friday, Mama Kathy (Rachel's mom) took charge and with the help of two visiting volunteers, sorted through and reorganized it. I am so grateful! And now I can do what I do best - keep it clean and organized.
I'M LOVING Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip frosting. We all agree
(I am not the only one with a sweet tooth) that it makes any dessert -
Oreo cookies, brownies, chocolate chip cookies - that much better.
I'M LOVING Dutch Blitz - a fast-paced, interactive, energetic, card game that's SO MUCH FUN! (Do I sound like a commercial?) I can't believe I've never played before! As you may or may not know, I am quite competitive (some may insert knowing nods or eye rolls here), but come to find out, Rachel is also uber competitive, so playing Dutch Blitz gets pretty intense!
Family & friends, here's your fair warning: you're going to learn and play this game, whether you like it or not! So be prepared (I suggest buying a deck and practicing before I come home).
I hope your Wednesday is full of fun, love, blessings, peace and happiness.
What are YOU loving this Wednesday?



No comments:
Post a Comment