So do not worry, saying, What will we eat? or What will we drink? or What will we wear? ...for your heavenly Father knows that you have need of all these things.
~ Matthew 6:31-32
~ Matthew 6:31-32
======================================================================
Yesterday I took my dad to the local pupuserÃa. Sam, Brittany and Eric (other American volunteers who have arrived within the last month) came along and we also brought six kids. (Dad's opinion of pupusas: "Kinda bland.")
After I asked the waitress for our check, a well-dressed Salvadoran man approached us and, in broken English, said "I like to pay." Then after discovering I speak Spanish, he continued to explain that he lives in Los Planes, has seen us and the children around town, always wanted to do something for us. He knows it's a small thing, but he would like to pay for our dinner, and anything else we need, any small thing, please don't hesitate to ask.
======================================================================
We are still in a tough financial situation, and this week our budget is especially tight. Praise God that one of our Salvadoran sponsors sent over a large donation of food today! It will save us a bundle on this week's grocery bill.
======================================================================
But my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
~ Philippians 4:19
No comments:
Post a Comment