Friday, November 18, 2011

fill in the blank friday 2.0


1.  A nervous habit I have is  crossing my arms over my chest. Perhaps this is more of my "I am uncomfortable" habit, but it fits because nervousness is uncomfortable. I think I also sometimes pull on my ear or play with my earrings when I am nervous.

2.  Something that makes me sad is  several kids are leaving the Home to live with their families and I am not convinced it's in their best interest to do so.

3.  Today I am thankful for  food (hamburgers on the grill!) and fellowship at the Porters' house.

4.  My favorite room in my (parents') house is  the dining room. Full of love, fun laughter and food, it's where we have family dinners and play games.

5.  I can't stand  how Salvadoran processes, rules & procedures are too rigid, complicated and illogical. I also can't stand how Salvadorans spend too much time, energy and money on unnecessary celebrations and frivolities.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would  treat the kids to a day at the beach and a Pizza Hut dinner.

7.  The last person I hung out with was  Rachel and Sarita. We were able to get through an episode and a half of Parks and Recreation before Rachel fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...