1. My favorite this about this week was/is today. Nothing big, just a thousand little moments that made me laugh or smile, and happy to be where I am, doing what I'm doing.
2. Colder weather makes me glad to be in El Salvador, wearing shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops, enjoying 80 degree weather and gorgeous blue skies.
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are today's phone conversation with JGB, listening to Eric attempt to communicate in Spanish (UBER entertaining), and, of course, the kids.
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I would choose tennis shoes. I was going to choose flip-flops because they are cheap and I like when my feet are unrestricted, but I like to exercise, play soccer, take the occasional hike and flip-flops don't work well for those activities.
5. My personality type is ISFJ. Responsible, dependable, detail-oriented; skilled at organizing people, things, and executing routines; values traditions, family, friends, relationships; quiet and reserved, only reveals her truest self with family and close friends.
6. I have a serious problem resisting ice cream, chocolate, cookies, cakes. I have the worst sweet tooth...EVER.
7. My favorite color to wear is blue or green (to match my eyes).

No comments:
Post a Comment