Happy Turkey Day!
Yesterday was a great day...
Yesterday was a great day...
- I fed my soul through morning fellowship and prayer with some amazing women. Their candidness about the ups and downs of their walk with Jesus comforts me and helps me grow in my relationship with God.
- Although I agonized over this first solo attempt, my Thanksgiving cinnamon rolls turned out perfectly! Thanks for fielding my phone calls, Mom!
- And to top it all off, Rachel and I had a girls night out, just the two of us! We ate dinner and saw Abduction. (Spoiler alert: why is it called "abduction"? No one actually gets abducted...)
- Although I agonized over this first solo attempt, my Thanksgiving cinnamon rolls turned out perfectly! Thanks for fielding my phone calls, Mom!
- I love that San Salvador is all dressed-up for Christmas.
- Eric taught me that scorpions glow under black light.
- And to top it all off, Rachel and I had a girls night out, just the two of us! We ate dinner and saw Abduction. (Spoiler alert: why is it called "abduction"? No one actually gets abducted...)
I love her and am thankful for her friendship.
Wishing you a Thanksgiving full of love, laughter, gratitude, family and food!


No comments:
Post a Comment